6/30/13

Pineapple Lemonade

Pineapple Lemonade & Vacation:
I will be taking a break for the week while I fly across the country for a family reunion. I am excited to see my own children along with parents, siblings, and the rest of the gang! I will return next week!

Before I take off I thought I would share a quick recipe for a wonderfully refreshing twist on traditional lemonade. Perfect for your family cook out.

This homemade pineapple lemonade is so tasty and you can either make it with seltzer water for some bubbles or as a traditional lemonade.
 To all my American readers, Happy Independence Week ! I will see you in a week!
Pineapple Lemonade:


Ingredients:
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
2 cups pineapple juice (unsweetened)
1 c.lemon juice
1 1/2 cups water or 12 oz. club soda

Directions:
  • In a medium saucepan over med. high heat, bring 2 cups sugar and 2 cups water to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
  • Remove sugar syrup from heat and let cool.
  • In serving pitcher combine sugar syrup, pineapple juice, lemon juice and water or club soda.
  • Chill till ready to serve.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...