2/26/16

Friday Feature: Pregrilled Chicken Strips



Friday's Feature is a once a month shout out to products and ideas that are time saving or money saving ideas. I am not paid for this, I just happen to LOVE them! I will always tell you if it is a paid endorsement!

Today's feature is Tyson's Grilled and Ready Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips.

I know, I know... if you are  a regular reader you are thinking "Jan, have you lost your mind?" you have recipes for and adovacate making your own ready to use master mixes and shortcuts  to speed up dinner and save your sanity, not store bought!"   and you would be right!

But... Life gets hectic and crazy sometimes. Ok, it also throws you some curve balls. I keep a bag of these pre grilled chicken strips in the freezer. They are prefect for throwing together quick meals on the go so as Chicken Cobb Salad, Chicken Tacos,  or my pizza's such as BBQ and Alfredo ones.
BBQ Chicken and Bacon Pizza

They are juicy, tasty, and easy to use! I pick my bag up in my local wholesale club, but you can find them at most grocery stores.

Pick up a bag today to have on hand for last minute meals!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...