4/29/16

Friday Feature: Reynolds Pre-Cut Parchment Paper Baking Sheets

Friday Feature is a once a month post where I get to share one of my favorite time or money saving products or ideas ,and this month I am sharing Reynolds Pre-cut parchment paper baking sheets.

I am not getting paid to tell you about this product. (I will always tell you if I am!) I just happen to LOVE it!

I do have a silicone mat that I use all the time, but I also like parchment paper for some projects. I personally do not like those rolls of parchment paper where you unroll and tear off what you need. They are always too large for my pans and curl up all the time!

When the holiday rolls around and my silicone mat is already being used, I grab these handy precut sheets that fit perfectly into a standard sized baknig sheet. and you know what eles? No curling up of the paper!
A batch of my cinnamon-sugar pretzels in the prepping stage!

Grab a box for your favorite baker or candy maker. They will love you for it!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...