12/21/16

Top 5 Posts of 2016

As I take some time to celebrate the Christmas holidays with my family, I send wishes of good cheer to you and yours, and hope that the new year ahead is full of health and bountious blessings for you and your loved ones!

As I take a moment to look back on how Tip Garden has done in the past year, I was surprised by some of the posts that made the top 10. I am narrowing the list down to the top 5.  A few of the posts on the top ten, were posts I was paid to review and contained links to giveaways or contests.. so that didn't seem to be fair in the numbers game, so I discounted those in my list today.

So, help me look back at some of the posts, you all liked and read the most this year:

#1  Time SaverFriday Feature: Crock Pot Liners: I didn't get paid to tell you how much I love these.. I just DO!  No scrubbing baked on cheese sauce, I love these time savers! (and I have recently seen store brands in my local grocery stores!)

#2  Money Saver: Buying "Magic" Erasers for Just Pennies:  If you love those little "magic" cleaning sponges, but not the price, then check out how I buy them in bulk for just pennies a piece!

#3 Skillet Meal:  Gram's Sloppy Joe Skillet Supper: This recipe from my own grandmother's files is easy and simple, yet delicious! She raised her family from the depression into the 50's and the lesson she taught her posterity is that frugal, yet satisfying meals never go out of style! 


#4: Comfort Classic: Chicken Cobbler : If you love Chicken Pot Pie.. and you love Cheddar Garlic Biscuits.. then you'll LOVE this cobbler! The crumble cobbler topping to this recipe is addicting and  you're family will be fighting over!

#5: Crock Pot Recipe:  Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steaks: What could be better than coming home to  the smell of these warm sandwiches just waiting to be served up for dinner? hmm.. maybe EATING them!  

Honorable Mention:

#6 Master Mix: Chinese All Purpose Stir Fry Sauce: this basic, go to stir fry sauce is easy to make, and will save you money from buying expensive sauces at the store!


I look forward to see what 2017 brings! Have a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year to you all!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...