4/1/18

Monthly Meal Planner April 18

Menu Planning Ideas

April's Monthly Meal Planner is all about spring flavors! We are finally shaking off winter, and our families are getting busy with spring activities. Spring vegetables, fruits and flavors are just ready to be enjoyed!

Since I am recovering from a major surgery, I called on some of my blogger friends to send me some of their favorite Spring Dishes!

Here is a sampling of savory and sweet dishes to add to your menu planner this month!

stuffed with fresh spinach, feta cheese, and sun dried tomatoes
this dish couldn't be more moist and flavorful!

by
this family pleasing skillet dinner
is one you'll keep year round on your menu planner!


by 
I try and cook fish for my husband at least once a week or every 2 weeks. (I hate fish, but he loves it, and it is healthier for him and his diabetes). I love the herb mixture she puts together on this flavorful dish! and we LOVE roasted aspargus!

by 
This recipe is a great recipe to use the leftover pork from the tenderloin
in the first recipe above!  What a great way to repurpose it1
I happen to have leftover bbq pork in my freezer though, and will pull it out and be trying this one, asap!

by 
With just 4 ingredients (plus a pinch of salt)
this easy to pull together salad is the perfec side dish 
for almost any meal! light and refreshing for spring!

by
this light and refreshing Pie, is not tart, but a light and creamy lemon pie, you will Love
 with a cream cheese layer and a lemon layer, your guests will beg for the recipe!  Only you will decide if you'll share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...