6/9/19

Talented Kitchen Spice Jar Set

Favorite Features is where I share products that I love and make my life easier! Today I am sharing my love for Talented Kitchen    Spice Jar Set!I am not getting paid or sponsored in any way to tell you about my Favorite Features I just happen to love them.




Favorite Features, is where I share things that I use and love. I am not receiving any products or incentives. In fact they don't even know I'm writing this! But I sure love them, let me tell you why!

My Small Kitchen; I have a small home and a small kitchen space to work in. Yet I still need space for a variety of spices like everyone. I do make a lot of my own homemade spice mixes and I also use these mixes as gifts also. I have grown tired of the warehouse sized jars (which I need) taking over the small cabinet I store my spices in next to my cooking / prep area. I also need these  jars for my homemade mixes. 

Ease of Use; I wanted a more consistent look and feel to my cabinet to make it easier to find all my spices. With all the different sizes it was becoming difficult to navigate the tight space. Some of the spices were getting crammed to the back of the shelves and lost to time. With a new jar system I could make most of my spices close to the same size and easier to find everything! LESS Frustration is a good thing! Oh.. did I mention their square shape makes it easy to nestle them side by side??? perfect for small spaces??



More economical: With everything all crammed in one small space and unorganized, It was easy to think I was out of something, and buy it again, only to discover, I did already have it. So  purchasing some lazy susan's for the shelves and using their great labels.. they have tons of pre-printed labels as well as tons of blank ones. they have clear labels with black print and they have black circle chalk board style labels also so you can choose the style you like best. 

Ease of use; These jars come with great snap on plastic lids that have shaker holes as well as a tab to open for a pour spout. it snaps right onto the jar and stays on tight. the metal screw on lid also works great and looks pretty as well.

I use these jars both for storage for my own spices but for gifting for my own homemade mixes! My most popular are: 

Whether for garlic bread, pizza, chicken, sandwiches, or more.. this go to seasoning quickly becomes everyone's go to seasoning for everthing!!! I gift it with either the recipe or a note to bring me the empty jar and I'll refill it! (they always do!) 



My father in laws recipe for steaks & burgers is simple and classic. It goes over fantastic everytime  I gift it! No worries on this one going over well, it always does! He has alzheimers now and we almost lost the recipe and it's exact proportions to this disease. It stands as a reminder to always document even the simplest of family memories / recipes! 


Porkers Rib Rub
This a wonderful dry rub for barbecuing ribs or pork shoulders for pulled pork!


A super crispy seasoning coating mix for baking chicken or pork chops 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...