10/30/15

Friday Feature: Silicone Baking Mat



Friday Feature is a once a month  post where I share one of my favorite products. I do not get paid to share this (and will always tell you if I do!) I just happen to LOVE it!

Today's feature is a silicone baking mat. If you don't have one, get it! Especially with all the holiday baking you'll be doing!

If you need a gift idea for a bridal shower, or a holiday gift consider getting them one of these! Believe me, it will become the gift they love that they didn't know they needed!

If you have an oven that doesn't cook evenly, or is older, these baking mats will help with that! and the non stick feature is so helpful!

Cookies brown evenly, and slide right off!

And Salmon or chicken and Veggies don't stick and cook nice and even as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...